Blogging is a great way to get your voice heard.
If you have the time and interest, then blogging can be an excellent source of income too!
There are countless ways to make money from blogging if you’re willing put in some work. You could monetize with ads (from companies such as Google AdSense), affiliate marketing, or even produce physical items for sale on Etsy–the possibilities are limited only by how much effort you want to invest into it.
1) Affiliate Marketing: This is an easy way for beginners and experts alike to start earning some cash through their blog content. Let’s say I write a post on how much protein should someone consume per day (this could also include supplements). If I mention any company or product within my content then if another person purchases anything from those companies mentioned, they will have made commission off of me!
2) Sponsorship Deals: Bloggers with large followings sometimes charge for a blog post. The blog post usually writes about products and services and contains a CTA- call to action button/banner to direct the readers to the sponsor’s website/ product details page.
3) Membership & Support: Get “tips” from your reader or fan. Platforms like “Patreon” or “Buy me a coffee” enable writers and content creators to accept donations and funds from fans easily.
4) Google AdSense: Get a google AdSense account and allow ads to display in your website. You get paid for the ads views and clicks by Google.
5) Sell your writing: Write good articles, stories, or marketing taglines that will attract a buyer.