I was planned to write on Taobao 101- how to buy from Malaysia without using agent service guide. Many of my friends keep asking me how to buy from taobao, but my deer , Taobao has a very detailed guideline on how to purchase for oversea users. Click here for Chinese and English Guideline. In case you really get confuse or don’t know how to read Chinese at all / google translate..etc… then you can find me, i am happy to help.
11 September is Taobao sales day of the year. If you don’t buy on 11.11, you will regret for the whole year. A lot of branded goods (authentic as long as you get them from TMall) and many goods were in big discount. If you missed out 11.11 sales, you can still be able to join 12.12, 12.12 is another Sales day in Taobao, put the things you want to buy on your cart, collect daily vouchers, play daily games to get more vouchers and check out on 12.12.
Here is what i bought from Taobao on 11.11
The pacaking of the Lego case kinda laochen ( don’t seem authentic) but the case can fix with authentic Lego.
Taobao shop: 贝尔金折扣店
Price: RMB 118 + RMB 10 (shipping fees)
A black skinny long pants from HSytle. Apparently Jun Ji‑hyun is the ambassador for this shop.
Taobao shop: 韩都衣舍旗舰店
Price: RMB 99
Super cute and quality long purse and handbag. The most satisfying items i bought from Taobao. They even provided the tape cutter for me to open the box!
Taobao shop: aza旗舰店
Price: RMB 108 ( long purse), RMB 208 ( handbag)
The rest are the small little items, i am too lazy to share
Actually, i bought this Charles & Keith bag on sales day too because it was on sales.
But, they never send out the parcel and i need to remind them more than 5 times. At last, they asked me to opt for refund because they found the bag was defected before sending out. So, i asked for refund and get refunded after 2 weeks later.
The shipping from warehouse to my house = RM 22+- ONLY, because on 11.11 sales day, Taobao have RMB 1/ 1st KG for international shipping promotion.
Call me angel, i am going to share you some tips to Taobao.
1. For parcel forwarding agent, please use 4PX递四方 . Fast and safe delivery. I’ve been using them for more than 3 times.
2. Make sure you’ve make 2 times payment when you taobao, 1st payment for the item to deliver to the warehouse ( parcel forwarding warehouse), 2nd payment for parcel forwarding agent to forward your parcel to Malaysia.
3. You have 7-14 days ( more or less, depends on which agent you using) free for storing your items in the warehouse, after 7-14 days, you will need to pay day cost fees.
4. You need to register for Alipay account, it’s very easy to register and you can use M2U to make payment when you taobao.
5. You can always leave a note to your seller ( before you make the 1st payment), ask them to wrap carefully because the items will be shipped to overseas.
6. Do not overspend like me.
Please bela me