There’s not much of reviews for Moonshot liquid foundation and i’ve decided to make one.
My Skin type, condition
Oily T-zone, big pores and yellowish undertone.
My skin color
N21 [Laneige/IOPE], Fair i guess.
Where to purchase?
I bought my moonshot face perfection liquid in Sephora for Rm145. [ 30ml] There are few moonshot shops around in KL now, one in One Utama Shopping Center.
Other products to use with moonshot face perfection liquid
Primer: Benefit The porefessional
Sunblock: Biore UV Perfect Milk
Dispensed by a pipette, hygiene and easy to control the amount. Hard to take out the foundation on the other side, you need to press and hold the knob. It is a hard job for weak fingers.
I bought 202, the fairest shade is 201.
A long wearing, light texture, buildable liquid foundation that enables different effects of coverage by layering.
Review without primer and setting powder
– It is like a second skin, lightweight with buildable coverage.
– The texture is not heavy, watery and easy to blend on skin.
– Light coverage, need to apply 2-3 times to cover the redness and pores. Face will looks cakey after 3-4 times application.
– matte finish.
– The foundation comes off very easily, it is very easy to transfer to elsewhere: clothes, hairs….
– Very strong and long lasting scent, smell like their hand cream.
– Not long lasting, foundation melts off after 4-5 hours in air-condition room.
– Face goes oily without touch up after 4 hours, the foundation sinks into the pores and making them extra visible.
– Not sweat proof, good to use if you only need to hold the makeup for few hours in air-condition place but really not suitable for our sunny hot weather here in Malaysia.
Review with sunblock and primer
– No problem layering 1-3 layers, but not more than 3 layers, it will be patchy and cakey.
– I feel heavy on face with 2 layers of foundation and setting powder.
– The strong scent of this product is really not favorable.
– The only thing that long lasting is the smell of the foundation, not the foundation itself.
– Need touch up after 4-5 hours even with primer and setting powder.
– The foundation would sink into the pores.
– Moisturising and lightweight.
– Easy to blend, watery texture.
– Easy to achieve natural, no makeup look
– Not long lasting.
– Strong scent.
– Easily comes off.
– Poor color range.
It is not living up to my expectations and i would not repurchase this foundation. I think this foundation suits better for other places with cooler weather but definitely not in Malaysia. If you’re wearing this foundation, you really need to stay in air-condition place for the perfect look.