I went to explore da:men USJ with my friend last week, we also had dinner in Huo Lu Ai Korean BBQ Restaurant and i think this restaurant is worth to share.
da:men USJ is fairly new but there are few number of shops around. I enjoyed shopping in the Jaya Grocer, there are plenty choices of fresh meats and cheese. There are few restaurants but me and my friend were craving for some Korean food. We decided to go to Setia Walk for Ticket to Korea restaurant. Ticket to Korea is a Korean food restaurant and one of their signature dish is pork ribs with cheese.
Descendants of the Sun United Nation
While the heat of Descendants of the Sun still on, i would like to promote United Nation Online Volunteer program. It is a great program for people who want to help and make the world a better place for the unfortune.
You do not have to be doctor or nurse and to be at the frontline. With a computer and stable internet connection, you can find many possibilities of helping grassroots organizations, international NGOs, local governments, educational institutions and United Nations agencies in addressing development challenges in United Nation Online Volunteer portal.
UNV United Nation Online Volunteer
I am sure there will be a task that matches your skills and interest. Just browse through the opportunities page and look for a task that you are comfortable to accomplish. I am taking a website maintenance job for a NGO organization.
Frequent online shopper in hermo.my, lazada, zalora, tesco online, groupon and taobao? Do yourself a favor, click on the link below and register for shopback!
With shopback, you basically get paid to shop! Login to shopback and you will see familiar ecommerce brands in the selection.
Woohoo, buying from Gmarket is easier than i thought! I’ve registered an Gmarket account just to check on the original price of Korean skincare product and i received an international shipping fee promotion email earlier. Without a second thought, i just clicked and ordered!
First order, just getting some Korean made clothes. Tips: If you are looking for clothes in GMarket, do check on the source of the clothes, some of them might came from China. No point to use Gmarket to get made from China clothes while you can TAOBAO it, right?
Gmarket Malaysia Clothes
Korean style casual tops. Top notch quality.
Gray sleeves tops: 10,900 WON
Black stripe tops: 5,900 WON
Local shipping: Free
Ship to Malaysia: 5,000 WON
Total: RM 57.59
Still wondering where to get the latest and cheapest authentic Korean skincare and makeup products in Malaysia? Let me introduce you the website that can help you get the popular beauty care products in Korea to Malaysia.
I just spent a fortune in Korea, came home with 1 year supply of facial masks and beauty products yet i still can’t stop myself from ordering in Althea. Allow me to show you my Althea Beauty Boxes!
Delivered from Korea. Took around 14 days to my delivery address.
My Althea Beauty Box. Sorry for the potato quality.
If i have to choose, i will choose to visit Korea in winter season again. I am not a big fan for greens and flowers, definitely not a fan for summer and also i don’t like to stuck in queue with many other travellers for transport or other facilities.
Here are my reasons for choosing winter season to visit Korea again!
- Most of the attraction places are on hill or mountain. You need to climb up and down to do shopping or visit the attraction spots. I hate getting sweaty and sticky climbing up and down.
- Summer season is too hot and i had enough of heat in Malaysia. Feels like staying in huge oven everyday already.
- Spring and Autumn are very popular seasons for traveller. You might need to spend a lot of times in queueing for everything.
- More discounts and promotions for off seasons.
- Might be able to get shop assistant to help you get the things you want. Most of the shop assistant in shopping area will focus more on China tourists as they always buy things in bulk.
- Can save more on accommodation.
- The stunning view in winter. White and fluffy snow fall from sky, everything is covered in white.
Snow in Seoul
- There are plenty festivals. Such as: light festival in the botanic garden, ice sculpture festival or sunset/sunrise party on the mountain.
- Can go for skiing.
- The beautiful Christmas decorations in the shopping areas!
- Seasonal fruits or foods. It was strawberry season when i visiting Korea, almost every cafe serving seasonal strawberry drinks and bingsu.
- What’s better than enjoying the hot and spicy Kimchi soup and smoky pork BBQ in the winter.
- And Yes! Fried chicken, beer, soju in the winter night.
- Heh and you can enjoy walking or shopping here and there without the disturbance of rude and loud China tourist group.